If you are a passionate, personable, and independent professional looking for a career with high growth potential, apply to join our dedicated team today. We are one of the leading providers of personal care homes and services with account locations in Chicago and Northwest Indiana.
As a Director of Marketing, you will have the opportunity to:
Help us grow our business and impact the bottom line. Assist in identifying appropriate patients through review while consulting with healthcare professionals to secure appropriate home care services and follow-up support. Help to achieve and maintain continuity of patient care by planning and exchanging information with other professionals within healthcare systems and community organizations.
1. Meet annual admission goals.
2. Facilitate referrals for care; home health, hospice, and personal care services.
- Evaluate potential patients for their appropriateness and eligibility for our services and educate them about these services. Assess the patient’s home situation, current needs and their psychosocial factors relevant to the plan of care.
- Work with social workers, discharge planners, case managers, and other facility staff to obtain required information to facilitate referrals and safe, appropriate discharge.
- Coordinate referral with appropriate Intake staff to ensure timely response, admission, and/or follow up with referral source.
- Establish and maintain lines of communication among patient/family, referral sources, and staff.
- Follow Business Development protocols and complete all referral and activity reports, as assigned.
3. Represents the organization articulately and effectively to all stakeholders, with a particular focus on strengthening relationships and increasing awareness of our services to promote ongoing business development.
4. Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of our programs and services and provide ongoing education to referral sources and the community.
5. Maintains high standards of customer service at all times, with particular focus on responsiveness and facilitating solutions.